Saturday, May 28, 2016

PRAISE GOD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION!!!

Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!
~~Patrick Henry

    Let there be no mistake about it. The fundamentalist, God-hating, Humanist Manifesto-thumping, government-is-my-god, pagan zealots hate God, hate Jesus and hate anyone, i.e. Christians who would rather serve God The Father and Jesus The Son, than their false and demonic government-is-my-god god.  Their hate for Christians manifests itself in their insistence that the mythical "right" of the baby-butchers and the sexual deviates to force Christians and others into slavery for the exclusive benefit of the sexual deviates and baby-butchers. It's also manifested in their insistence that Christians practice their religion not according to the dictates of the Christian's conscience but according to their own corrupted, vile and insidiously evil, despicable, and demonic predilections. This is why they are actively imposing illegal, de facto repeals 1st and 13th Amendments across the nation. This is why they would be orgasmic if they could have even more excuses to jail all Christians, just like they did Kim Davis, but permanently.

But I say  NO!!!


    Furthermore, to my fellow Christians, I say "Who are you going to serve? God or lawless, tyrannical, natural-rights denying man? If you respond with the former rather than the latter, I encourage you to sell your proverbial cloak and buy a sword, i.e. stock up on guns and ammo, and be prepared to die for your religious freedom, rather than buckle to the jack-booted, fascist demands of despotic, constitution-contemptuous tyrants like those who are wanting to subjugate us under their authoritarian, liberty-loathing, intolerant, hate-filled and bigoted anti-God totalitarianism.  
But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.
~~Luke 22:36


  This Christian, like Patrick Henry, "..may not know what course..." you other Christians may take, but when lawless, LEO thug enforcers of tyranny come to my house to deprive me of my life, liberty or property for for my refusal to bend my knee to the inter-sectional dogma-driven agenda for establishing a perv/deviate caliphate, controlled by sin-enslaved, sexually dysfunctional anus/rectum/sphincter/poop-chute-philes, they will be greeted by a righteous fusillade of hot lead flaming from my AK or AR, "assault rifles", fed by my multiple high-capacity magazines. In dispensing that greeting, I'll shout out, amidst my countless thousands of rounds of ammo and and among by fellow fed-up, fighting Christians, the immortal words of the song-writer Fran Loesser "Praise The Lord & pass the ammunition!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment