Sunday, August 30, 2015

COP EXECUTIONER SHANNON JURUARY MILES SAYS WHY HE DID IT

An un-named source at the Harris County Jail in Texas, where Shannon Juruary Miles, the rabid hate-whitey racist with a noticeably pointed head, who is the convicted executioner of Harris County sheriff deputy Darren Goforth, is being held, released a transcript of Miles' secretly recorded response to why he brutally executed the deputy in cold blood, at a gas station while the deputy was filling up his patrol car. Not wanting to appear to be "act'n white" Miles responded in Eubonics, so unless you're familiar with that bastardized version of English you may need someone to translate the below transcription for you: 


"Yo, yo, yo dawg, I hadz tuh kilz duh white devil cop! Yah knowz what I beez say'n? Duh white manz he be hold'n me back. I cant'z git ahayed cuz uf duh white manz. Yah knowz what I beez say'n? Duh white manz done shackled me wit duh legacy of duh the slavery; yah knowz what I beez say'n? Duh white manz madze me talkz in duh Eubonics soz I dontz be act'n white. He madze me playz duh bassetball instayed of do'n muh homewerkz 'o studeez. Duh white manz madze me dropz from duh High schoolz; yah knowz what I beez say'n?  He madze me knockz-up muh bitch andz not maireez duh bitch; Yah knowz what I beez say'n?. It allz beez duh white manz fawt, cuz he be rayciss!!!!....yeh...he be rayciss!!! That be wize I kilt duh white devil cop andz I gald he be dayed; ya knowz what I beez say'n?"

No comments:

Post a Comment